Wednesday, June 01, 2005

And So It Begins . . .

The FEC is about to start Screwing with the Blogosphere and telling us what our First Amendment Rights don't include.

Web loggers, who pride themselves on freewheeling political activism, might face new federal rules on candidate endorsements, online fundraising and political ads, though bloggers who don't take money from political groups would not be affected.
I say we fight back!

Join me by sending me an email and let's make this a group blog which posts and comments on all things FEC v. The Blogosphere related.

Send me an email with your information and a link to your blog and we can talk about your becoming a co-author* on SCREW THE FEC!

--------
*I don't care if you are Left, Right, or Middle so long as you are conscientious, polite, and link to your sources. "Screw the FEC" should be the most offensive wording on the site.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once I get some time this afternoon I'll add this site to mine... I'll participate as well, if needed.

(I have a blogger ID somewhere, I think)

2:16 PM, June 01, 2005  
Blogger TAotB said...

Glad to have you aboard, Matt. I look forward to your participation!

2:37 PM, June 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home